
I was working on some asset management and started just tweaking some stuff with the previous render...I'm kind diggin' this a little more.I am using the rasterzier (rapid fur preset) for mental ray. The hair looks pretty good by default and the render times are really quick but everything else looks very pixelated. I pumped the shading samples really high to get everything to looking ok. There's also no raytracing going on, so that's not going to work either. I'll figure out a render/compositing solution a bit later on, but meanwhile I think this is a closer representation of what I had in mind.
3 comments:
This a much more refined look for this character. I think you tightened up the SSS to a very believable level.
The eyes are singin' man. They look great.
Thanks man for the comments! I plan to post again really soon, so keep a look out.
So I've been doin' some stuff not really blog worthy lately for RO, if you want check this blog out in the meantime, its my personal blog and lately I've been able to post stuff from work.
http://imageplane3d.blogspot.com
feel free to comment there as well!
Post a Comment