Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Earl Update


Been pretty busy lately so I have'nt had a chance to work on the film lately. I'm taking this week off depending on a project status to work exclusively on Remembering Omery.

So...Updated Earl... Currently reworking the hands as they do not have a normal map or even a decent texture. It's going to be a little bit of work but I will be able to reuse it on Sid as well. The paper has had me on a bit of stump lately so those of you waiting on a paper update please be patient. My goals this week are to get a complete shot rendered so once that happens everything else will be very quick to complete including the paper.

Please feel free to comment on the blog or shoot me an email. Anyway, for now, hope you guys enjoy the image :)

No comments: